Kindergarten – 5th Grades
Nurturing Hearts and Minds
Elementary is a time of discovery, amazement, and excitement as students begin their life-long journey of learning. Christian Academy believes in a traditional Christian education curriculum focusing on core subjects such as reading, writing, vocabulary, social studies, science, math and Bible. Special areas include music, art, computer, library, Spanish and physical education, adding depth and great interest at each grade level.
Our Elementary program:
- Uses creativity and innovation in the teaching of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and problem solving.
- Challenges imagination in writing, journaling and the fine arts.
- Strengthens reading, writing, and comprehension skills through the use of the Foundations Frameworks reading and thinking program.
- Promotes critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Integrates Christian principles and biblical truths in every subject area of the curriculum.
- Discovers God’s truth while growing in knowledge of the Bible.
- Embraces personal uniqueness and God-given talents.
- Offers clubs, after-school programs and intramural sports such as, but not limited to, basketball, Spilled Ink Society, and YMCA.
“Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn Your commandments.” – Psalm 119:73
Click here to learn more about Providence, a program for Junior Academy (Preschool) and Elementary students with Down syndrome at our Rock Creek Campus and Middle School students at our English Station Campus.