- Denham Springs, Louisiana - We will travel to Denham Springs, Louisiana to assist recent flooding victims. This trip will give students the opportunity to rebuild and restore what was destroyed by nine feet of water. Our students will help muck and gut homes while building relationships and sharing that God has not forgotten them and that Hope is always available.
- Barren Heights, KY - We will be going to Barren Heights in Barren River Lake, KY. This trip will allow you to be a servant, love on and encourage families with physically or developmentally disabled children. You will act as counselors while facilitating a safe environment for the children to have fun. You will also work on construction projects for the camp.
Spring Break Trips
- Louisville, Kentucky | April 4-6
We will join forces with local agencies to be the hands and feet here in our own backyard.
Summer Break Trips
- Honduras | June 2-12
While working with the Santidad Church in La Paz, the Honduras mission trip’s primary goal is to spread the love of Christ by providing medical care to impoverished areas that need it. Bringing together doctors from the states and students from CAL to work alongside Honduran doctors and youth to care for the sick and hurting, this trip primarily heals the spirit through healing the body. The students experience everyday living at the La Paz orphanage while interacting with the children in their daily route. They also celebrate with Compassion International children by showering them with love through crafts, stories, games, and piñata time. The CAL students share their personal testimonies as a powerful witness to the continuing work of Christ, adding the trip itself into the story of their own spiritual journey.
The following is a video that captures the experience of students who served on the 2014 team.
- China | June 8-16
Join us as we travel to Beijing to explore the history and culture of China. Even more important than becoming culturally aware, is the opportunity the students will have to get to serve out the Gospel by sharing and showing the love of Christ in a foster home and Chinese village. We will also get the honor of visiting some of our exchange students who are at home over summer vacation.
- Poland | June 23 - July 3
CAL’s yearly trip to Poland to work with ProEm Ministries during the summer is primarily about building relationships with the children attending a Summer Sports/Bible camp. Our team works as counselors and engages the campers in a multitude of activities. While playing games, the students build bonds with the children that allow them to share the sacrifice of Jesus Christ in a personal way. ProEm camp allows the students to not only have fun, but to show the love of Christ to the children who might not get it otherwise. This trip fulfills the command to love the little ones. The gospel is spread even through the smallest of acts, like making salvation bracelets.
The following is a video that captures the experience of students who served on the 2015 team.
* We have an application and interview process for each mission trip. For more information, please feel free to contact our Missions Director, Ace Hubbard, in room 823.