Applications are accepted continuously throughout the year. Currently, applications are being accepted for the 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 school years. You are encouraged to apply at the earliest possible date so you may receive the placement you desire. Children are required to be 5 years old before August 1 to be considered for kindergarten admission.
Junior Academy (Preschool)– 2-4 years old (Program age requirements vary by campus.)
- Complete and submit an online Junior Academy (Preschool) admissions application, along with a $100 application fee.
- Placement will be determined by space availability at the campus and program of your preference.
- Acceptances are offered beginning in March.
Elementary, Middle and High School – (Kindergarten-12th grade)
- Complete and submit an online admission application, along with a $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Applications may be submitted starting in the spring (specific date for submission will be announced each year) one-and-a-half years in advance of the school year of interest. Applications will continue to be accepted throughout the year.
- A church reference form is required for each student being considered for admission. Please provide a reference name (your pastor or other church staff), email address, and phone number for the purpose of confirming the spiritual commitment of your family. The Admissions Department will send the church reference form for completion.
- A teacher reference form is required for each student being considered for admission in grades 1–12. Please provide the name of a current teacher, email address and phone number, and the Admissions Department will send the reference form for the teacher to complete.
- A current grade report is required for students entering grades 1-12.
- Pre-admission testing is required and will be scheduled upon receipt of application.
- A parent interview will be scheduled with a school administrator upon completion of the applicant file.
- Acceptance decision notification will begin in March of the year of entry.
- Confirmation of Acceptance and the specified enrollment fee ($300 per child for new and current families) is required by specified date to reserve placement for the student.