The following guidelines will help maintain consistency when using a logo.
- You may reduce or enlarge the logo as a whole, but do not alter the relationship, or aspect ratio, between the elements. i.e. Do not stretch or squish when resizing.
- In printed publications the Christian Academy cross should never be separated from the logo text. The logo text must always be in Book Antiqua font.
- The outline around the cross and CA is always white and should never be another color.
- The letters CA should never be separated from the cross or used by themselves to represent Christian Academy.
- Do not screen or reverse the logo out of a color or textured background.
- You are able to download logo artwork using the links below.
To save logo files after downloading, right click the picture and choose ‘save image as…’