WHY DO WE NEED THE ANNUAL FUND?
The tuition costs and fees simply don’t cover the entire cost to educate our students. With a budget this school year of $25 million to operate our four campuses, we have a deficit of $400,000. Where do we make up those dollars? Through our Annual Campaign efforts and our Annual Gala.
HOW WILL MY DOLLARS MAKE AN IMPACT?
• Teacher salaries
• Tuition assistance
• Staff compensation
• Facility upgrades
• Security upgrades
• Technology upgrades
• Classroom needs
• Project Lead the Way
WHERE DOES MY MONEY GO?
For the 2018-2019 school year, here are system wide examples of just a few of the expenses paid from the annual fund:
• Provide $300,000 in increased teacher salaries
• Tuition assistance provided by our generous donors totaled over $1,450,000 assisting almost 700 students.
• STEM classes Kindergarten through 12th grade was almost $83,000.
• $60,000 invested into cyber security.
• Safety training for 400 + staff and students.
• 74% of Christian Academy alumni graduated college in 4 years or less while nationally only 19% of college students graduate in 4 years.
• 70% of Christian Academy teachers have their Master’s Degree or higher.
• Twenty-nine alumni work at Christian Academy.
• Christian Academy teachers participate in almost twice as many professional days than most schools offer.
• 95% of our students chose to attend college, the rest began career or military service. Of college students, 23% selected a Christian college or university.
• 100% of teachers/staff/faculty have signed a Statement of Faith.
HOW TO GIVE
PLEDGE Return your pledge card
SUPPORT THE GALA caschools.us/gala
MAIL your gift to Christian Academy
Attention: Development Office
700 S. English Station Road
Louisville, KY 40245
Questions? Click here for 2017-2018 Annual Fund FAQs and answers. You may also contact Adrienne Crosby (English Station and Rock Creek) at (502) 753-4585 or Becki Rucker (Indiana and Southwest) at (502) 400-5411.
Congratulations to our ALL-IN Outstanding Teachers! These selected teachers were nominated by their peers and exhibit exemplary service, Christian leadership, enthusiastic attitudes and innovative ideas that noticeably benefit their students.
For more information regarding our Development Program, please contact Jenny Druschke, Director of Development, at (502) 244-3225 Ext. 1024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adrienne Crosby, Development and Alumni Affairs Director, at (502) 753-4585 or email@example.com
Becki Rucker, Director of Development (Indiana Southwest Campuses), at (812) 944-6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org