Please read the following prior to completing your application:
Key Components of Christian Academy’s Virtual Classrooms
Serves all Christian Academy campuses.
Instruction will begin on August 12, for all students. The only exception will be for Indiana High School / Middle School which will begin July 22.
Tuition will remain the same for both virtual and on campus choices.
Grade-Specific Classrooms for K-5 (CLOSED – AT CAPACITY)
- Synchronous (live) and asynchronous (recorded) lessons.
- Curriculum will follow the same learning standards as on-campus classrooms.
- Intentional, organized platform for learning.
- Some skill and/or benchmark testing may occur before school begins so individual needs can be met.
- Families will commit to attend for one quarter at a time.
- At the end of each quarter, the student may continue with virtual learning or move to an on-campus classroom as space is available.
6th -12th Grade
- Will include a live camera feed into their scheduled classes with assignments completed through Canvas.
- This is not the NTI/E-Learning that we experienced last spring.
- Some electives, special areas and classes may not be offered.