In 2022 we will begin the process to offer Continuous Enrollment to our students and families. Please watch the following video for a brief overview.
Still have questions? Click here for FAQ’s with more details.
This initial year families with kindergarten-11th grade students will need to complete the Continuous Enrollment Agreement. This will allow students to be enrolled until families choose to withdraw or they graduate. If families choose not to complete the Continuous Enrollment Agreement students will not be enrolled for the 2022-2023 school year.
We are also offering Continuous Enrollment to students within the Junior Academy program. If families have students in the two- or three-year-old program they will need to complete the Junior Academy Continuous Enrollment Agreement. Otherwise, students will not be enrolled for the 2022-2023 school year.
If families have students who will be kindergarten eligible for the 2022-2023 school year, they will need to complete a new application and go through the Admissions process.
The Continuous Enrollment deadline for the 2022-2023 school year is January 19, 2022. Enrolling by this deadline is always very important.
With Continuous Enrollment the tuition and fee schedule will continue to be communicated to families each year in early January of the current school term. The tuition payment plan families have in effect for the current school term will be renewed each year unless the Business Office is notifited to change a payment plan option. Please visit the Christian Academy website to view the 2022-2023 Tuition Schedules and/or to learn more about Tuition Assistance.
To begin the Continuous Enrollment process, simply follow these instructions-
- Click here to log in to FACTS Family Portal.
- Click on the Apply/Enroll link on the left.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment link. If the page does not open in a new window select your browser’s option to allow the pop-up. Click here for examples.
- Click Start Enrollment Packet to complete the Continuous Enrollment Agreement.
- Click each box on the left-hand side under the student’s name to progress through each section of the form. A green check will appear as each section is read and completed.
- Please be sure to review and submit the Continuous Enrollment Agreement for each student in the family.
As listed on the tuition schedule, a Continuous Enrollment Fee (per student) will be automatically deducted through FACTS on February 15, 2022 in addition to any regularly scheduled payments.
Should there be financial questions, please contact the Business Office at (502) 244-3225.
If there are challenges relating to FACTS Family Portal, please contact our Support Team at (502) 244-3225. We are happy to assist with questions.
We thank you for your trust and continued partnership as we work diligently to ensure every child at Christian Academy is supported unconditionally in a grace-filled environment and develops according to God’s will to impact the world for His glory and Kingdom.