Merchandise and apparel are used in a wide variety to represent Christian Academy School System, one of our campuses or a sub-brand. These items are seen as school uniforms, athletic uniforms, class t-shirts, team t-shirts and more.
- All merchandise, apparel, and promotional items, including items for sub-brands and auxiliary groups such as athletics and PTO, must be approved through the Marketing Department via email@example.com, or by submitting the proof through the form below.
- Full color logos are always desirable; however, due to budget constraints the one color logo versions are also acceptable. If a specialty item has space limitations regarding the imprint area, it is appropriate to use text only, spelling out Christian Academy School System or the campus name.
- When matching school colors the material, thread or screen print ink needs to be as close to our PMS colors as possible. Due to limitations in the product market, slight color variations may be approved via the Marketing Department. (i.e. PMS 286 blue vs. PMS 287.)
- Mascots, horizontal or stacked logo versions are appropriate on apparel, merchandise and promotional items.
- Use of logos on school uniforms is restricted to the approved uniform vendors presented in the family handbooks.
Merchandise Proof Approval
Prior to production, all apparel and merchandise, including items for sub-brands and auxiliary groups such as athletics and PTO, must be approved through the Marketing Department. To expedite the approval process, please fill out all required fields below.