Purpose and Policy
The Christian Academy uniform policy is intended to build consistency across our schools, provide enhanced security and support student success by limiting distractions. The uniform is our first impression to others and should reflect the respect and honor of being part of the Christian Academy family. In partnership with parents, Christian Academy establishes these standards to ensure students understand their responsibilities and encourage respect for guidelines. Click here for complete policy details for the 2023-2024 school year.
What Old Uniform Items will be Phased Out?
- Items allowed until May 2025:
- CAL: Red Logoed Sweaters and the Peter Pan Chapel Shirt with Red Piping
- CAL and CAI: Red Plaid Jumper or Skort and the Houndstooth Skirt
- CAL and CAI: Red or Blue Fleece Full-Zip Logoed Jackets
- No longer allowed beginning in the 2023-2024 school year:
- Polo Dresses
- Sailor Dresses
Can a Seamstress Embroider the Cross Logo on our Existing Polos?
Per the Christian Academy Branding Policy, this is not allowed. This policy exists to maintain the integrity of the Christian Academy logo and to honor the contracts that we have with our uniform vendors. Anyone who wishes to use a Christian Academy logo on an apparel item must submit an approval form to the Marketing Department.