Considering Christian Education for Your Family?
Check Back for Spring 2024 Open House Dates Coming Soon!
If you weren’t able to join us in the fall, review the following Admissions Packets and reach out if there’s anything we can help with. We always welcome you to Call (502) 753-4590 anytime with Questions, to Schedule an Appointment or Arrange a Tour of any of our campuses.
- How an integrated biblical worldview changes how students learn and strengthens their faith
- Our comprehensive music, computer, art, theatre, STEM and AP programs
- International missions, Chapel and relationships that reveal God’s presence
- Sports and activities that encourage the God-given potential of each student
- Small class sizes and a nurturing environment that encourages students to learn but also love, pray and support each other
Meet Students, Parents, Faculty and Staff:
- Learn how each class empowers and engages each student
- Hear from teachers, coaches, art and music teachers
- Share our mission to stimulate hearts and minds to form Christian Leaders
- Find out why colleges seek out our students
- See what our students are like and how your child will feel at home
Discover how Affordable Exceptional Christian Education can be:
- Hear how Christian Academy is one of the most affordable private schools in the area
- 63% of our junior academy – 12th grade families receive assistance to directly lower tuition cost
- See how the Indiana School Choice vouchers apply to Christian Academy
- Learn about how we appreciate Christian giving and ministries in our assistance
We would love to have you join us. Please call us at (502) 753-4590 with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you to see if Christian Academy of Indiana might be right for your family.
“After six almost seven years in the system, we have been blessed over and over by CAL, by the commitment to excellence in all areas–academically and spiritually.”
– Christian Academy Parent
“My teachers REALLY care! They help me do my best in everything. I love it here.”
– Elementary Student