It is time to register for spring sports! You will find all the information needed to sign up for Baseball, Boys Golf, Softball, Girls Tennis and Track and Field this spring HERE. We are excited for the spring sports season to begin and look forward to your child’s participation. Once you register, our coaches will have information on who to begin contacting regarding the upcoming start of official practices. It is also necessary to register in order to begin practices with your team. Registration should be completed by the following dates:
- Track and Field, Softball – February 14
- Girls Tennis, Baseball, Boys Golf – March 13
There were some questions and confusion earlier this year regarding what is needed in order to participate in practices and games. To help clarify, the following are required elements for participation. Links to all of these items can be found on the Warrior Athletics website on the right hand side under “Athletic Links & Forms.”
- Complete Sport Registration Online
- Information on how to do this can be found in the attached document
- *Current IHSAA Physical must be on file with the CAI Athletics Office
- Current physicals are ones that were completed after April 1, 2015.
- These physicals must be performed and signed by a licensed MD or DO, not a PA or Nurse Practitioner (per IHSAA).
- *Concussion/Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form must be on file with the CAI Athletics Office.
- This is a new form, different than the one distributed with back-to-school information.
* If your child has already participated in a sport this year, they should have these documents on file already, but they will need to be registered.
We are excited for a great spring season!