Considering Christian Education for Your Family?
Visit us online for our Virtual Open Houses in November!
See if Christian Academy might be right for your students. Hear and speak with principals, parents and students from each of our campuses.
Online sessions begin at 6 p.m. for each campus:
- Rock Creek (St. Matthews, Age 2-5th grade) Thursday, November 5
- Southwest (off Dixie Highway, Age 2-8th grade) Monday, November 9
- English Station (Middletown, Age 2-12th grade) Tuesday, November 10
- Christian Academy of Indiana (New Albany, Age 3-12th grade) Thursday, November 12
Online registration links coming soon – please check back! You can also call (502) 753-4590 with any questions or to schedule an on-campus tour.
- How an integrated biblical worldview changes how students learn and strengthens their faith
- Our comprehensive music, computer, art, theatre, STEM and AP programs
- International missions, Chapel and relationships that reveal God’s presence
- Sports and activities that encourage the God-given potential of each student
- Small class sizes and a nurturing environment that encourages students to learn but also love, pray and support each other
Meet Students, Parents, Faculty and Staff:
- Learn how each class empowers and engages each student
- Hear from teachers, coaches, art and music teachers
- Share our mission to stimulate hearts and minds to form Christian Leaders
- Find out why colleges seek out our students
- See what our students are like and how your child will feel at home
Discover how Affordable Exceptional Christian Education can be:
- Hear how Christian Academy is one of the most affordable private schools in the area
- Almost 25% of our kindergarten – 12th grade families receive assistance to directly lower tuition cost
- Learn about how we appreciate Christian giving and ministries in our assistance
We would love to have you join us. Please call Christina Johnson (Junior Academy (Preschool) – 5th Grades) at (502) 753-4575 or Darlene Kutzner (6-12th Grades) at (502) 753-4564 with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you to see if Christian Academy might be right for your family.
“After six almost seven years in the system, we have been blessed over and over by CAL, by the commitment to excellence in all areas–academically and spiritually.”
– Christian Academy Parent
“My teachers REALLY care! They help me do my best in everything. I love it here.”
– Elementary Student