Parent Night for kindergarten-8th grade families will be on Thursday, August 23. This is a time for parents only (no students) to be able to spend time in the classrooms with their child’s teacher and learn more about what to expect for this new school year. This is also a great time for you to ask any questions that you might have! Our PTO will be on campus that night to share more about volunteer opportunities throughout the year. The times listed below are for the classroom sessions specific for each grade level, so that if you have children in multiple grades, we hope that you have the opportunity to visit each of their classrooms. Please contact the school office at (502) 447-6500 if you have any questions.
Times in Classrooms with Teachers:
- Kindergarten, 6-7 p.m. (Includes Phonemic Awareness)
- 1st-2nd Grades, 6-6:30 p.m.
- 3rd-5th Grades, 6:40-7:10 p.m.
- 6th-8th Grades, 7:20-7:50 p.m.
New Reading Curriculum Briefings:
- 1st-2nd Grades, 6:40-7:10 p.m. (Room 118)
- 3rd-5th Grades, 6-6:30 p.m. (Room 205)
- 6th-8th Grades, 6-6:30 p.m. (Room 214)
Educational Resource Meetings:
- DAP Introduction and Parent Meeting for Middle School Students (as needed), 6:35-7:15 p.m. (Mrs. Baker’s Room)
DC Trip Meeting:
- 8th Grade Families, 7:50-8:15 p.m. (Room 212)