We have reached the last days of the 2018-2019 school year! We have shared a wonderful year with you and your children and have been blessed to partner with you. We are already busy preparing things for the 2019-2020 school year since August 14, will be here before we know it! We want to share with you important information that you will need in preparation for the new school year. Please read this email carefully and note that all of the linked items will be available on our website as well at www.caschools.us/sw.
- Optional Summer Reading Assignment for Kindergarten through 5th Grades – If your family chooses to participate, your child will complete the assignment for the grade level that they will be entering for 2019-2020, not the grade level that they just completed. This will be turned in on Monday, August 12, at Back-to-School Drop-In. Each student received a paper copy of their assignment during the week of May 20.
- Registration for Before and After-school Care – All registration is being handled online as part of our Web Forms completion process beginning on June 24. Please watch your emails this summer as space is limited in these programs.
- Collection of Student Information – Web Forms will be open in RenWeb from June 24-July 31. All student information must be updated in RenWeb during that time (emergency contacts, authorized transportation, medical forms, etc.). Please watch for an email the week of June 24, and complete your forms online as soon as possible.
- Class Supply Lists for Kindergarten through 8th Grades – Please refer to the listing for your child's grade level and also note the specific items that are required for all elementary school students or all middle school students.
- Christian Academy Uniform Resale – Save the Date! The sale will be held on Saturday, July 27, from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. at the English Station Campus. This is a great opportunity to purchase uniform pieces at greatly-reduced prices. More information coming soon.
Please mark your calendars for Monday, August 12! Our Back-to-School Drop-In will be held that afternoon from 2-5 p.m. for all students in junior academy (preschool) through 8th grades. You may come anytime during these hours to meet your teachers, bring all of your school supplies, complete school paperwork, add funds to lunch accounts and take care of all the necessary items so that we are ready to go for the first day of school on Wednesday, August 14!
Please contact the school office if you have any questions. Summer office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. We pray that all of our families have a safe and restful summer break.