We have partnered again with Educational Products, Inc. (EPI) – a national school-supply program. This is an optional service that is being offered to our campus families for the 2021-2022 school year. We have provided our class supply lists to EPI and they have created an online ordering system for our families to use. By using EPI, this will drastically reduce the amount of time that parents will need to spend to shop for their child’s school supplies for the coming school year. If you order a supply kit through EPI, your child’s kit will be directly shipped to the school and will be waiting for them in their classroom in time for our Back-to-School events! Here are some important details to be aware of:
- Our school is not making any money from this sale. While schools have the option of utilizing EPI for a fundraiser, we have passed on that option and the prices that you see listed are the wholesale prices from EPI.
- A copy of this year’s supply lists are included here. Any items that are highlighted on the list are not included in the EPI kits and therefore would still be your responsibility to secure prior to the beginning of the school year. If you choose to shop on your own for your child’s supplies, you are welcome to do so by using this list.
- The EPI kits include name-brand, high-quality supplies and the kits will be individually packaged for each student that orders them.
- Orders must be submitted online by June 1, to avoid rush shipping charges. Free shipping is included for any orders that are shipped directly to our school. If you wish to have your child’s kit shipped to your home instead, there is an additional shipping fee for that option.
- Ordering information for EPI is included here. Be sure to enter our school code (CHR145) and then select the grade level that your child will be in for the 2021-2022 school year.