Reminder that you can find out your teacher early at the July 31, Rock Creek Skating Party (click here for details)!
Be sure that you've completed the following:
Please review and update your child’s information in our information management system, RenWeb. New families, please click here for directions and to go online to create your RenWeb account. Returning families, click here to access your existing RenWeb account. Please do not use the RenWeb app to complete these forms. They should be completed on a computer and not via your smart phone or tablet device.
Once you are signed into your account, click on "Web Forms" and complete the demographic information section in full for your family and each of your children. You will be prompted to provide emergency contacts, medical information and pickup permissions for each child. This is our primary source of information about your children, so please be thorough. You must complete your Web Forms by Friday, July 28.
The forms you will complete on RenWeb for kindergarten through 5th grade students are listed below.
- Family Demographic Form – please THOROUGHLY complete each form in this section as listed below:
- Student Demographic Forms (One for Each Child Enrolled – Please make sure that all contact information is current.)
- Custodial Parent Form (Please make sure that all contact information is current.)
- Emergency Contacts Forms (One for Each Child Enrolled – Please provide all necessary contact information, including cell phone numbers.)
- Transportation Forms (One for Each Child Enrolled – Please list anyone who is authorized to pick up your child from school.)
- 2017-2018 Student Medical Information (Please THOROUGHLY complete this form and list allergies, medical conditions, medications, etc. so that we can ensure the safety and well-being of our students.)