It is time to sign up for winter sports! You will find all information needed to sign up for Basketball, Cheer, Wrestling and Archery this winter HERE. We are excited for the winter sports season to begin and look forward to your child’s participation. Once you sign up, our coaches will have information on who to begin contacting regarding the upcoming start of official practices. It is necessary to have signed up in order to begin practices with your team.
There were some questions and confusion in the fall regarding what was needed in order to participate in practices and games. To help clarify, the following are required elements for participation. Links to all of these items can also be found on the CAI Athletics page on the right-hand side.
- Complete Sport Registration Online
- Information on how to do this can be found HERE.
- Current IHSAA Physical Form on File with CAI Athletics Office
- Current physicals are ones that were completed after April 1, 2015.
- These physicals must be performed and signed by a licensed MD or DO, not a PA or Nurse Practitioner (per IHSAA).
- Concussion/Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form on File with CAI Athletics Office
- This is a new form, different than the one distributed with back-to-school information.
We are excited for a great winter season!