Happy New Year! We have much to be thankful for, from the celebration of Christ's birth, the start of a new year and the gift of partnership with your family through the Christian education of your children.
The start of a new year initiates our reenrollment process. Children who currently attend Christian Academy, Junior Academy through 11th grades (with the exception of JA-4 entering Kindergarten), who will be returning for next school year must reenroll in January. The reenrollment deadline for the 2020-2021 school year is January 21, 2020. Reenrolling by this deadline is very important as we work to ensure placement of all current families, balance class sizes appropriately and begin placement of new families seeking to enroll their children at Christian Academy.
To begin the reenrollment process, simply follow the instructions below.
- Click here to log in to your FACTS/ParentsWeb (formerly RenWeb) account.
- Click on the Apply/Enroll link on the left.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment link. If the page does not open in a new window select your browser’s option to allow the pop-up. Click here for examples.
- Click Start Enrollment Packet to complete the Enrollment Agreement.
- Please be sure to review and submit the enrollment form for each student in your family.
Your reenrollment fee(s) will be automatically deducted through your FACTS agreement on February 14, in addition to any regularly scheduled payments you may have. Should you have financial questions, please contact the Business Office at (502) 244-3225 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you experience challenges relating to FACTS/ParentsWeb, please email email@example.com. We are happy to assist you with your questions.
For us the birth of Jesus changes everything. As John wrote, “The Word became flesh and dwelt among us…” (John 1:14 ESV). It is this Jesus we want your children to know intimately prior to graduation. We thank you for your trust and continued partnership as we work diligently to ensure every child at Christian Academy is supported unconditionally in a grace-filled environment and develops according to God’s will to impact the world for His glory and Kingdom.