Dear Christian Academy Families,
Christian Academy is blessed to be able to offer English Station, Rock Creek and Southwest students a spring intramural athletic program for 1st through 5th grades. This is possible because of the level of participation from the students and high involvement of parent volunteers. There are many benefits in being involved in athletics including good health, social interaction, self-confidence, self-discipline and personal accomplishment. Our goal is to always be Christ-honoring in all we do, including sports and competition.
Below are our 2015 Spring Intramural Offerings:
SPORT GRADES SITE/ CAMPUS COST
Cross Country 2nd-5th (coed) RC, SW and ES $55
Golf 2nd-5th (coed) English Station only $75
Indoor Field Hockey 1st-4th (girls only) Played at ES (open to all campuses) $60
Pricing includes uniform, gym rental, balls, equipment, trophies, etc…
• To participate in the intramural program, the forms must be completed online by Friday, February 27th
• Field Hockey will be Saturday mornings in the Red Gym at the English Station Campus. They will practice first and follow with a short game. This is an introductory/intermediate Field Hockey program.
• Cross Country will meet on Tuesday and Thursdays from 3:30 -4:30 pm. Each campus will have their own program and own coach. They will compete in 2 or 3 races in the Louisville area.
• Golf will be on Tuesdays 3:30-4:30 for 2nd/3rd graders and Thursdays 3:30-4:30 for 4th/5th graders. This is a beginner level golf using specialized youth equipment to train kids how to launch, chip and putt with the correct technique. All golf sessions will take place at English Station Campus.
• Cross Country will be limited to the first 25 that sign up from each campus.
• Golf will be limited to the first 16 that sign up from each age group.
March 24th-May 14th
Limited to first 25 at each campus
Indoor Field Hockey:
Saturdays April 18th- May 23
No session on Derby Day
1st/2nd grade- Saturday mornings
3rd/4th grade- Saturday late morning/early afternoon
April 14th- May 21st
2nd/3rd Grade- Tuesdays 3:30-4:30
4th/5th Grade-Thursdays 3:30-4:30
Limited to first 16 in each age group
To sign up for the spring intramurals please do the following:
1. Click Here to register.
2. Enter your ID and password (same as when your registered your child for school).
3. Click on your child’s name.
4. Click on the complete form link to the right of “Elementary Sports Form-Kentucky”.
5. Complete the form and click the Submit button.
Please remember …You will be invoiced for the athletic fees at a later date!
The online registration process has been designed to be quick and easy. If you have any problems or questions, please call the Athletic Office at 502-244-3225. We look forward to an exciting winter of elementary athletics. GO CAL!!
Jennifer Roberts, MAT
Assistant Athletic Director
Christian Academy of Louisville
(502) 244-3225 Ext 1037