It is finally time to restart the WATCH D.O.G.S. program at our Christian Academy of Louisville – English Station and Southwest Campuses! With that being said, we need dads, grandfathers or other father figures in order for this program to take off and be successful! The program will officially start in January of 2023. This will allow us to compile a list of volunteers and run background checks. If you are interested and willing to volunteer your time to this worthy cause, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the English Station OR Southwest Watch D.O.G.S. link to apply. All those interested in volunteering must go through a background screening process.
- Wait for confirmation on your successful background check. Your background check is good for the current school year.
- Once you receive confirmation of a successful background check, you will be emailed a link to sign up to serve. This link will allow you to choose the day you want to volunteer (limited to one day per year).
- After you sign up to volunteer, you will be required to complete a short training session that includes a video series.
- On the date that you choose to volunteer, you will need to check in at the main office first on each campus and then on the English Station campus you will proceed to the elementary office. At the main (Southwest) or elementary office (English Station), you will receive a schedule and have a brief check-in with the assistant principal or a designated elementary staff member.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our English Station/Southwest Campus Assistant Principal, Mr. Gutierrez at email@example.com or (502) 753-4610.